Blockchain-based asset management platform, Blackmoon, which reached a USD 30 million hard cap in less than 20 hours during its token sale in September 2017, announced on Tuesday the launch of its platform services.
From this week, both eligible crypto and traditional investors have the ability to invest in Blackmoon’s first asset tokens, according to a statement.
Blackmoon aims to bridge the traditional investment world with the crypto atmosphere. The platform provides tools for asset managers intending to tokenize their investment fund portfolio in a legal and compliant way, a statement said.
“The [Blackmoon] platform has been under ongoing development these past seven months. During this time, we have signed several strong partners, including banks and brokerage firms, to ensure that our service provides the necessary tools for asset managers that are willing to take the industry to the next level”, said Oleg Seydak, CEO and founder of the company, in a statement.
Seydak also noted that the blockchain industry has developed quickly since Blackmoon’s initial token sale, and explained the company’s goal which is to ensure it provides a compliant solution for the asset management industry.
One of the first asset tokens available on the platform is expected to closely track the performance of the Standard and Poor 500 Index, according to a statement. The company said the token will enable its holders to gain exposure to the US large cap space without exiting the blockchain ecosystem.
Blackmoon COO Sergey Vasin said, in a statement, that there will be two additional asset tokens listed on the platform in the next month that set to provide exposure to US-based hedge funds. Blackmoon also plans to launch a token providing access to some of the most liquid ETF indexes in the category.
- Gaimin Lets You Mine Crypto From a Gaming PC - May 24, 2018
- Investing Platform eToro Launches in US, Plans Gibraltar Expansion - May 21, 2018
- Top 20 US Blockchain Job Markets 2018 - May 18, 2018
- Bitfinex Teams up with Connamara for FIX Digital Asset Gateway Release - May 17, 2018
- IBM and Global Citizen Partner on Donation-Tracking Blockchain Platform - May 15, 2018
- Pioneering De Beers Blockchain Pilot Tracks Diamonds From Mine to Retail Outlet - May 11, 2018
- How Widespread is Cryptocurrency Ownership? Survey - May 10, 2018
- Gartner Survey Reveals Death of Current Blockchain Deployments - May 9, 2018
- Blockpass Partners with Scottish University for Research Lab - May 4, 2018
- Ripple Adds Five New xVia Customers to Global Payments Network - May 3, 2018
- WISeKey Partners With SAT to Expand Presence in Middle East - May 3, 2018
- One in Five Financial Firms Considering Crypto Trading: Thomson Reuters Survey - May 2, 2018
- Bitcoin ATM Network Coinsource Partners with Multi-Factor Authenticator Acuant - May 2, 2018
- WISeKey Teams Up with Soul Machines to Develop Humanlike Bot for Security Q&A - May 1, 2018
- Peoplewave Launches ICO Presale for Wavebase HR Platform - April 27, 2018
- Ether Capital Launches on NEO Exchange - April 27, 2018
- Frankl Launches Airdrop for Scientists and Students - April 25, 2018
- Crypto Exchange and Trading Platform VRBex Launches Presale - April 25, 2018
- Former Google Execs Form New Blockchain Alliance - April 23, 2018
- Blackmoon Launches Asset-Management Platform Services - April 20, 2018