Non-profit Interactive Video and Experience Protocol Association (IVEP) announced Monday, Feb 5, the opening of whitelist registration for its upcoming dubtokens presale, running through to March 2, 2018. Platform agnostic IVEP is aiming to reimagine interactive digital experiences, starting with video content creation and the streaming experience.
The protocol aims to returns control to content creators and publishers by making any streaming online video clickable, with options to shop, chat, donate, and search within an interactive frame. These activities will be monitored by the protocol to measure interaction and performance in a transparent way. The metrics are then stored using a blend of public and private blockchain technology, and analysis of this data — including how users behave even if they do not interact directly with the IVEP — will be used to enable vastly improved ad-fraud-fighting capabilities, according to the company’s statement. Developers, designers, advertisers, and creators will be able to continuously add new features and smart objects to the IVEP layer over time, says the statment, and to discover collaborative opportunities leveraging the recently announced VideoCoin Network.
IVEP Founder and CEO, Frédéric Dionne said, “Ad fraud is an enormous problem within the online video streaming industry, costing advertisers billions per year. We’re excited to announce IVEP’s technology, which offers advertisers, content creators and publishers a new monetization model that leverages blockchain technology to combat bot traffic and ad fraud and ensure each advertisement is reaching its target audience. We envision a future where, through the IVEP, in a single interactive frame, consumers will be able to enjoy digitally unique experiences, discover new products and services, shop with one tap, chat with a content creator or customer service, answer polls or donate without ever leaving the viewing experience.”
IVEP tokens will be available to registered whitelist participants during the public presale from Feb 19 to Mar 2. All contributions will be fully refundable until the IVEP protocol launches in Q2 2018, states the company. The Dubtoken sale will have a hard cap of USD 10 million.
To learn more about IVEP, visit https://ivep.io/.
To register for the dubtoken presale whitelist, visit http://www.dubtokens.com/.
for Online Videosto Add Interactive Layer to All Streaming Video Content
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- Alibabacoin to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018