ShelterZoom, the New York-based real estate offer and acceptance solutions provider, announced on Monday that their blockchain-based Offer NOW application is currently live in more than 10 US states and in Ontario, Canada. The company states that interest in its platform has been astounding, with sign-up requests received from an additional 22 countries around the world.
ShelterZoom’s Offer NOW button allows users to click a single button to quickly and easily begin the process of making a secure offer over the Ethereum blockchain.
ShelterZoom Co-Founder and President Allen Alishahi said, “The overwhelming interest from real estate companies and technology providers from every part of the globe underscores our motto: ‘Unifying the real estate industry through innovation.’ ShelterZoom is well on the way to achieving its original objective of bringing the entire real estate industry onto blockchain. We truly want this new way of doing business to benefit every real estate professional and consumer. ShelterZoom is providing a much needed and cost-effective consumption model to the industry.”
According to ShelterZoom, hundreds of thousands of property listings currently feature the Offer NOW button, with the number expected to continue to grow rapidly as the company aims to target a major portion of the online real estate market within the next three years.
Beyond the US, ShelterZoom says it is increasing its footprint in Canada and rolling out its blockchain application to firms in the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions. Real estate firms in Europe, South America, and South Africa have also expressed their interest in becoming Offer NOW and Rent NOW affiliates.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018